UNILAG Post Graduate Form For 2012/ 2013 Is Now On Sales and how to Buy the Form
The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into Full-Time, Part-Time and Sandwich Postgraduate programmes of the University leading to the award of Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters Degrees by Course work, Professional Master Degrees, Master of Philosophy Degrees andDoctor of Philosophy Degrees in the 2012/2013 Session.
The Sale of Application Forms will commence on Friday, April 27, 2012 and close on Friday, June 8, 2012.
1. Visit the School of PostgraduateStudies website: www.unilagspgs.edu.ng , clickon the 2012/2013 application,
2. Click the pre-application form link; provide the required information and submit to obtain a Payment Voucher. You are expected to print out the payment voucher.
3. Make Payment to any branch of the designated banks stated below:
WEMA B ank Plc: UNILAG, Victoria Island, Ikeja, Marina, Ikoyi, Abule-Egba, Okokomaiko, Ebute-Metta, Ikorodu, Abuja (Main), Mokola (Ibadan), Port-Harcourt, Akure, Abeokutaand Owerri.
. ECO BANK Plc,: UNILAG; Sabo, Festac, Allen Avenue, Broad Street, Awolowo Road, Ajose Adeogun, Ogba, Ijaiye, Otta, Cannan Land, Iyana Ipaja, Matori, Lebanon Branch Ibadan, Wuse 2 Abuja, Trans Amadi, PH, and Jos Branch.
. ACCESS BANK Plc: UNILAG; 290,Herbert Macaulay,Sabo Yaba; 92, Lagos-Abeokuta Exp. Way, Dopemu; 78, Ojuelegba Road, Idi-Araba; 48, Marina, Lagos Island; Victoria Island Branches (44, Adeola Odeku; Plot 1408, Adetokunbo Ademola, & 287, Ajose Adeogun); Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki; 87, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi; 185, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Alausa Ikeja; 21, Bank Anthony Way, Maryland; D Close, 4 th Ave. Festac; 135, Olu Obasanjo Way, Port-Harcourt; Ogui Road Stadium, Enugu; Bodija, Ibadan; Iwo Road, Ibadan; Plot 1066, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja; Plot 2401 Cadastral Zone A7, Abuja
United Bank fOR Africa Plc: UNILAG and all branches in Lagos;15, Aggrey Rd, Port-Harcourt; 91, Idiroko Rd, Otta; Kachia Rd, Kaduna South; 8, Baga Rd, Maiduguri; 2, Nnamdi Aziwke Avenue, Awka; 10, Kano Road, Sokoto. ZENITH BANK Plc: All branches of Zenith Bank Nationwide.
GTB PLC: All branches of Guaranty Trust Bank Nationwide.
FIRST BANK Plc: UNILAG Branch,Victoria Island Branches (Abibu Adetoro, Sanusi Fafunwa, AdeolaOdeku, Ademola Adetokunbo), Opebi Branch Ikeja, Festac Branch 1, Festac Branch 2, Abuja Main Branch, Port-Harcourt Main Branch, Ibadan Main Branch & Ikorodu Main Branch.
Applicants are expected to provide printed payment voucherfor bank payments. Payment for Application Form is N20, 000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira).
1. After payment, return to Schoolof Postgraduate Studies website www.unilagspgs.edu.ng , clickthe 2012/2013 Application link, then Application Form link, login with Payment Reference Numberas username and provide surname in lowercase as password.
2. Click the Edit Application form link to fill the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15 kb in size and must be in white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.)
3. Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click decline button. After submission, applicants will be required to print the completed Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip. This will be required for submission before entrance examination.
4. Candidates are required to LAMINATE their Acknowledgment Slip after printing.
Kindly note that:
Completed application forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, June 22, 2012.
If payment is not made within five (5) days of obtaining payment voucher, the pre-application would be deleted. Applicants will then be expected to refill the pre-application form to obtain a new payment voucher.. All academic Transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates must contact the Department for availabilityof Supervisors/Vacancies before applying.
Hard copies of the Application Forms with Credentials are to be submitted in the respective departments.
For More Details, please contact Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Tel. No. 8902566or 01-7403307. E-Mail: email@example.com or visit SPGS website: www.unilagspgs.edu.ng